Mountain Spirit Co-Op is a transformational healing center that consists of an intuitive art gallery, an alternative healing clinic, and a spiritual educational center. It’s located in the heart of downtown Prescott in Northern Arizona and has over 30 in-house members from a variety of different backgrounds and training. We are now in our 9th year. Read more…
Each day of the year, and especially during this holiday season, the members of Mountain Spirit Co-Op are so grateful to be a part of an expansive community of like-minded, thoughtful, sensitive, giving, and loving individuals that support and enrich each of us, and share our goals of spreading healing and love globally throughout the universe.
Many thanks for continuing to share such an amazing journey with us!
May your holidays be overflowing with peace, joy, and love to last throughout the year!
FEATURED MEMBERS ~
December Featured Member ~ Vanessa Salazar
January Featured Members ~ Rev. John-Aaron & Rev. Christa Rose
To read the articles about our Featured Members, please click here.
A few testimonials from our Day of Service…
- Jim Berry and Vanessa Salazar: Was like stepping outside of my body and mind and allowing my batteries to be recharged in a total rejuvenating transformation of body, mind and soul. Thank you so much!! — Lee
- Sue Broome: Sue was wonderful! I’d have another reading with her again in a heartbeat! — Scott
- Sunny Moosesteps: Good, reading a lot of reminders and some new info!
- Lisa Hyman: Lovely. — Maria
- Vanessa Salazar: The Reiki experience with Vanessa was Beautiful. We need more gentleness in the world. Thank you. — Maureen
- Sue Broome: Sue’s angel card reading was awesome and right on! Thank you!!
— Maureen Lisa Hyman: Calming and centering. — Nancy
- Sunny Moosesteps: Great feedback/confirmation of self awareness. — Nancy
- Jim Berry: Jim is absolutely extraordinary. He is gentle in his demeanor and delivery. His healing went very deep and just felt amazing. So much love! — Vanessa
- Sue Broome: Divinely insightful! Exactly what I needed to hear. So nice to have a reading with such a delightful light hearted reader. Thank you Sue! — Dana
- Sue Broome: To happen in a way that I feel the love rather than the sorrow that I’d been holding onto for so long. Today Sue Broome gave me the gift of safety. I no longer will wonder if I’m safe. I “know” I’m safe now. —Namaste, Angela
- Lady Opal: Very happy reading. Made me certain of something I was longing for.
- Lady Opal: Martha had a calming presence and walked me through the cards, explaining each one and how they related to each other. I appreciated her guidance about how best to prepare for and greet my future. — Abbey
Download the December 2014/January 2015 Newsletter HERE.
OR … view it online HERE.
“It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost,
the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it.”
— John Burroughs, Winter Sunshine
Doing Good in Our Community
Mountain Spirit Co-Op began over eight years ago as a group of artist, intuitives and practitioners. We have grown to now include a lending library, yoga studio, conference room and several practitioner rooms. Our goal is to bring more love, healing and joy to this world, through sharing our talents and gifts. If you are doing good in your community and want to share your gifts and talents on our website, please click on the following link to become an extended member. Our goal is to have extended members doing good in there community all over the globe. Together, for a small amount we can cultivate greater advertisement then what most of us can do on our own. And at the same time create a website that connects people doing good in their communities all over the world.
It doesn’t matter what the good is that you are doing in your community, just that you are working for positive benefits for those around you with harm to none. You can be for profit or non profit. Non-profit organizations get a reduced rate and must provide their 501c3 number for verification. Come, join us in becoming a part of something that is bound to be greater than any of us individually. Let’s work together regardless of religion, race, politics, or gender. Let’s show the world that with willingness and joy we can work together and create an abundance of wellness for ourselves and those around us.
Donations Gratefully Accepted …
The Yoga Studio is requesting donations of yoga mats/straps/etc and will offer free classes in exchange. Thank you.
For more info call MSCO at (928) 445-8545. MSCO is accepting donations of gently used furniture for our conference room for your meditative pleasure!